They are so quick and easy to make! Here is my version of spicy sweet potato fries, but as I noted in the recipe, you can add your own spices like paprika or garlic powder - the list goes on! Serving these with the zesty dipping sauce is a must!
Sweet Potato Fries
Prep time: 10 min Cook Time: 30 min Yield: 2-4 servings
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp spices of your choice (I used chili powder)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Peel the potatoes and cut into french fry strips.
2. In a large bow, or a ziploc bag, combine olive oil, sea salt and spices. Toss the fries to coat thoroughly. Add more olive oil and seasoning, if needed. Spread out the fries onto an ungreased non stick baking sheet, leaving some space between each fry to ensure each fry bakes well and crispy.
3. Bake in the centre of the oven for 30 minutes, flipping the fries over about half-way through. Make sure to bake them long enough until they are crispy. If they start turning too black, turn the heat down just a bit and bake a bit longer.
Zesty Dipping Sauce
Prep time: 5 min Cook Time: 5 min Yield: 2-4 servings
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
1. Stir all ingredients until combined. You can use with sweet potato fries, onion rings, burgers, sandwiches, etc.
Where I link up my posts!