We have been experimenting with different recipes, juicing only vegetables and taking that to work with us. Today I will share with you one of our top recipes of sweet juices! Make sure that all your veggies and fruits are washed. You do not need to peel the veggies as the juicer will pretty much do it for you. Enjoy!
ORANGE, CARROT, BEET AND PINEAPPLE JUICE RECIPE
Prep time: 5 min Yield: 2 servings
- 1 large carrot cut in half or 2 small carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 small beets, cut in half
- 2 thick slices pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 large oranges, peeled and cut in half
1. Turn on your juicer. Add the ingredients one at a time through your juicer. Enjoy!