* * * * * *
1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? (calories don't count ;))
If I was promised that I wouldn't gain any weight, then it would have to be new york style cheesecake! Hands down!
The Notebook, of course!
Probably my post about my experience after post-secondary schooling. It was bubbling up inside me for the past year and I just had to let it off my chest!
4. If you had your own reality television show, what would it be called?
Haha...I honestly have no idea. For the sake of answering this question, maybe "Taste of August" :D
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people don't even bother replying back to you or answering your calls. You can also read my other nine pet peeves here.
6. You just ran into Brad Pitt on the street and had a 15 minute conversation. Who do you tell first?
Most likely my sister.
7. What is your favorite celebrity baby name?
Adalynn Rose, daughter of Chris & Deanna Daughtry. I just love that name!
8. If you could pick your last meal on Earth, what would it be?
Homemade pizza. We make the best pizza, and I would like to make it myself and then eat it, and then die!
9. What is your favorite blog (other than yours) to read?
I love all the blogs I read. But it would probably have to be I Heart Organizing...she has so many neat ideas and fun projects to stay organized. Plus it was mainly her blog that got me into reading more blogs, which got me considering starting a blog in the first place!
10. What is your favorite spectator sport?
Tennis of course!
11. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to chronicle my life as a newly wed (so I can look back and show my kids how "cool" I used to be! haha).
* * * * * *
Nominations: I hereby nominate the following blogs ! :)
Ginny @ Buttergirl Diaries
Patty @ Tales of Me and the Husband
Charity @ The Word of a Nerd
Tiara @ Ice Cream and French Fries
1. What was the last book that you read?
2. What would be your dream job?
3. If you could choose another name for yourself, what would it be?
4. You are given one day to spend with anyone of your choice (celebrity, family both living or deceased, etc.). Who do you choose?
5. Chocolate or vanilla?
6. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
7. What is your most favourite thing that you own?
8. What is your favourite holiday?
9. What is the one drink you always order in restaurants (either alcoholic or non)?
10.What is the best advice that you have ever received?
11. Fave food?
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 other blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been chosen.
4. Copy/paste the blog award on your blog.