Super Bowl 2014

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hey all! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was spent preparing and hosting my first Super Bowl party. I am all into little touches to any party and sometimes go all out when it comes to the nitty gritty details. But hey, that's what makes a party memorable, right? All of the finishing touches and little details were made by me and printed off (not to brag or anything!). I used a lot of ideas from around the web and added my own personal detail to each idea. Starting tomorrow I will be doing a follow-up post with all of the little details including FREE printables! So make sure to come back and pin ideas for next year's super bowl party!

Food table with delicious yummies!
I found these cute little chocolate and peanut butter footballs in the bulk section at my local grocery store. Perfect for the game!
Individual 7 Layer Dip Cups
Individual Munchie Cups (check out the DIY and free printable here!)
Yummy Green Salad (keeping it healthy folks!)
Weiner Rolls (check out the foam finger picks DIY with free printable here!)
Chocolate covered football strawberries
Yummy dips, including homemade zesty dipping sauce.
Game time fuel (check out the DIY and free printable here!)
Delish wings, onion rings, salad and weiner rolls.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...