I'm Baaaack!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hey hey everyone! I am finally back after my long hiatus. It felt so good to have the time to spend with family and friends and just relax. Work was very busy before the Christmas holidays and I was just so physically exhausted to even do my insanity workouts (although I have started a whole new insanity 60-day program last week!). I guess I also got lazy sitting around doing absolutely nothing with my time off work. Again, a very much needed break! But, alas I am back and this year will be better than ever! I have been experimenting with some new things around the house to try and spruce up our little nest. Even though my resolutions last year were to do more DIY projects, I think I kind of lost interest or a vision as to what I want to do with the spaces in the house. While I did do some DIY projects, it wasn’t very many projects that I did do. However, 2014 shows to be promising as I have a few ideas lined up and have already begun on a few projects! I will definitely be sharing these on the blog with you all soon! In terms of recipes – oh how I have collected many pictures over the last couple months that I cannot wait to share with you all soon! I hope you all had a great Christmas and are eager to start a fresh new 2014 year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...