Hi all! Today I am sharing my most favourite lunch recipe over at The Best Blog Recipes! Make sure to stop by and get the recipe or check it out below!
Warm Asparagus and Eggs with Onion Vinaigrette
Prep time: 5 min Cook Time: 10 min Yield: 1 serving
- 2 shelled eggs
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 lb. large asparagus spears
1. In a small saucepan, boil hard-shelled eggs until cooked to your liking. I boiled mine for 10 minutes until hard-cooked. Allow to cool, or submerge eggs in cold ice water.
2. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, onion, olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Cut off the woody ends from the asparagus. Place the asparagus on a rimmed baking dish. Bake in the oven at 400°F until they are tender and slightly brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Arrange the asparagus on a platter or individual plates. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the warm asparagus, distributing it evenly. Chop up the hard boiled eggs into small cubes. Sprinkle over the asparagus and serve immediately with toast or warm bread.