A Daily Dose of LOL

Monday, September 23, 2013

Hi everyone! Happy Monday to you all! Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was spent apple picking, training for a marathon in October, and lounging on the couch while catching up with Pretty Little Liars. Not going to lie - I am in love with that show now! I love both their styles and the whole mystery/drama that it is all about! Here are some funnies to help kick off your work week! Here's to hoping this week flies by!


via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

2 comments:

  1. These photos are hilarious. I really like the exercise one with the man and then the dog. That's so me!!! Hehe! Best of luck training for you marathon you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sometimes me too! Thanks! I will definitely be blogging about it once it's complete!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...