Spicy Green Beans and Spinach Toss
Prep time: 10 min Cook Time: 10 min Yield: 2-4 servings
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced thick
- 1 lb green beans, ends trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 tsp Herbe de Provence
- 1 bunch spinach, rinsed
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Warm oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring until translucent, about 4 minutes. Add mushrooms, green beans and Herbe de Provence. Cook until beans are almost tender.
2. Add spinach and cook until spinach is wilted, about 5 minutes. Add chili flakes and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Pour into serving dish. Garnish with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Where I link up my posts!