Happy Blogiversary To Me!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Today Taste of August turns ONE!
via
One year ago today, I decided to venture into the land of blogging and start this little blog of mine! Over the past year, I have met so many wonderful bloggers, learned so many things, and discovered a few talents I never thought I had (such as web maintenance, development, etc!).

A few things I did this past year and shared with you all....

Revealed my final basement transformation

Renovated my bathroom

Gave you a peek inside my stockpile (and confessed I am a couponer!)

Completed the Insanity workout program (and officially lost 20 pounds since starting my pre-wedding workout!)

And shared a few (okay...over 60!) recipes I fell in love with!


I just want to say a big THANK YOU for reading my blog, sharing your thoughts through comments, your lovely emails, and for helping me grow both as a blogger and as a person!



8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first year.... and for many to come. Hope to read more!!!!

    Xoxo, Tayrina
    blessignscraftstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary! Whoop whoop!!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - your blog is a very accomplished 1 year old. Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...