Guest Post - Meet Chelsea!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Monday all! Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was busy with a nice girl's night dinner on Saturday, which I will share the details with you later this week. August is the month I started this blog of mine. And in honour of my blogiversary, I will be featuring a few great bloggers and giving you all a chance to get to know them! Today I would love to introduce you to a sweetheart I met a few months ago and really got to know! Chelsea from Anchors Aweigh. Take it away Chelsea!

*     *     *     *     *
 
Hello fabulous Taste of August readers! My name is Chelsea, and I blog over at Anchors Aweigh. I was so excited when Jovana asked me to guest post because, well, I love her blog and that girl is the sweetest. In honor of her one year blogiversary coming up (whoop whoop!), I thought I would share a little about my blog, why I started blogging, and of course my favorite recipe ;).

Hi, I'm Chelsea!


My husband is a Naval aviator, and we are loving this crazy Navy life that always seems to keep us on our toes. I started blogging to document everything I didn't want to forget. Life moves so quickly and everything ends up being a blur at the end, so I love blogging about our adventures, faith, DIY projects, yummy recipes, and of course our pup Jenny.

A Few Fun Facts:

My husband and I have been married 2 years, and I have blogged about every detail of our wedding.


I have an identical twin sister, and we switched places twice in high school. You can read all about that here. It was an experience, that's for sure! Let's just say she was meant to run track, I was meant to play tennis, and not the other way around. We have different hair now, but the face is still pretty similar!

Jenny is our rescue pup and she lights up our lives! You can read more about the dog behind the blog here. She has a rough life that includes sleeping 17 hours a day, eating peanut butter, and chasing cats.


And as promised, my favorite recipe I have blogged about...Nutella Banana Bread! The name really does say it all, doesn't it? Go make a batch right now! You won't be disappointed :)


 I'd love for you to stop by Anchors Aweigh and say hello! Thank you Jovana for letting me take over your wonderful blog for the day!

XOXO
Chelsea

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...