Welcome Summer!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Well, it is the first day of July and I am busy scheduling in some much needed and exciting vacation days and weekend getaways! I love the summer months, and planning vacations and getaways during these months makes summer that more amazing! We have lots of getaways planned for this month and I cannot tell you how excited I am!

This past weekend was our long holiday weekend in Canada, so we took some time going to the nearby beach with the family. Outdoor barbecues + beach + family = the best time spent!

This upcoming Saturday is our one year anniversary! Holy moly, I cannot believe a year has gone by! So we will be celebrating by taking an out of town vacation at a cute little bed and breakfast situated right on the lake next to the beach. Exciting!

The weekend after that, we are planning our annual camping trip. This time we are going with friends who have never gone camping but have always wanted to go. I love camping. We always try to visit new campgrounds around Ontario each year. This year we are doing two camping trips and visiting two new places we have never been to. I cannot wait!

With all these vacations planned during the weekends, which is usually the time I sit down and write out my blog posts for the week, I won't be posting as much as I usually do. I have noticed my posts recently had started to decrease already. Don't blame me! It is the beautiful and hot days that keep calling my name! Enjoy your summer days everyone!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...