Tropical Green Smoothie

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sometimes, it is hard to intake all of the recommended fruits and veggies in a day. Which is why I love to blend them all up and drink it up as a smoothie. Recently, I have been experimenting with smoothies quite a bit. Anything I can think of, I tend to throw into my smoothie. This type of smoothie is what I like to call a tropical green smoothie. All you need is some chopped up pineapple, mango and pear for the "tropical" part, and some spinach for the "green" part. As a base and to thicken it up, I used vanilla Greek yogurt. But you can use milk (almond, soy, rice, cow, goat) or juice (any fruit juice of your choosing).


Add it to your blender and blend it all up!

And enjoy!

Tropical Green Smoothie
Prep time: 5 min        Total Time: 5 min           Yield: 1-2 serving

Ingredients
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 pear, diced
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1/4 pineapple, diced
- 1 handful baby spinach, rinsed

Directions
1. Add all ingredients to blender. Blend on high until smooth. Pour into cups and enjoy.

Print Friendly and PDF

Where I link up my posts!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love smoothies for breakfast. Might have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, and they are so versatile!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...