Simple Garden Veggie Salad

Thursday, July 4, 2013

During the summer, I love making fresh veggie salads to go with many of my meat dishes. I also like to keep them light, with no croutons or dressing required.

This salad is my favourite, since I make it with the fresh veggies I get from my garden and toss them in an oil and salt dressing. You can add sweet banana peppers, leeks, fresh radishes, or any other fresh vegetable. Enjoy!

Simple Garden Veggie Salad
Prep time: 5 min           Yield: 4-6 servings

Ingredients
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1-2 tsp. coarse sea salt


Directions
1. Dice tomatoes, cucumber and onion. Place in a serving bowl. Drizzle vegetable oil and season with salt. Stir to coat evenly. Serve and enjoy!

Print Friendly and PDF

Where I link up my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...