I'm Back!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Hello friends! I am finally back! It has been a busy and eventful past couple of weeks that I haven't had the time to really even sit down at the computer and post. Between our one year anniversary, our camping trip with friends, and the hot and humid days of summer, I have been finding myself spending more of my hours outside than inside. The yard is filled with weeds, thanks to all this rain we have been experiencing almost daily for the past few weeks. So that needs a lot of work. I have been making fresh summer recipes and trying new things recently, and I am excited to share with you all soon! And I have been getting into some summer reads, which I will share as well.
I am hoping to catch up on things in the blogosphere world this week - this includes reading blogs that I haven't had much of a chance to read (although I have been sort of reading a few here and there). So I will catch up soon enough! Thanks for being patient with my lack of posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...