Happy Anniversary

Saturday, July 6, 2013

One year ago today, I married my best friend - the man who makes me smile each and every day; the man who still gives me butterflies whenever I see him; and the man who would give me the world if he could.

One year ago today, I slipped into my wedding dress, walked down the aisle on both mommy's and daddy's arms and said "I do" to my best friend.

One year ago today, we celebrated our unity as a couple with our family and friends in the most beautiful setting I could have ever imagined.

To my hubs - Happy one year anniversary! Here's to many more! I love you!

6 comments:

  1. happy anniversary to you and your hubs! the wedding looked gorgeous :) enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy anniversary to you and Hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Hope yall had a great time celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...