Dog Days of Summer

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sorry friends for not posting that often over here! It has been one of those days, or many days, of summer. You know which ones...

The long and sunny kind of days that make you just want to lounge around on the couch all.day.long!

The very hot and humid kind of days that make you just want to sip on some nice cold lemonade.

The kind that make you want to spend some time enjoying the beach and soaking up some sun.

And the kind of days where hanging out with friends makes summer that much better!

Hope you are enjoying your summer days! I will be back next week!

4 comments:

  1. Aww sounds like my life right now except the only thing I have managed to do was make ice cream. It's so hot. Are you on twitter I was trying to give you a shout out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I saw your home made ice cream post! Looks so yummy and easy!
      And no, I (unfortunately) don't have twitter! Sorry!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...