CardioTrainer - Mobile Fitness App

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Since I have been running more often these days, I am finding myself wanting to keep track of the amount of calories I burn, length of time I run, as well as the distance I run. A cool new app I recently found has allowed me to keep track of all that, and more! I love this little handy app, and use it every time I go running or biking. It is called CardioTrainer. It is honestly the best app you can have that will do (almost) the same thing as the machines in the gym!

When you are ready to hit the road running, CardioTrainer will track your every step. It tells you the length of time you have been working out, the number of steps you took, the distance you traveled and the calories you burned. By enabling GPS on your phone, CardioTrainer also shows you the map of your travel! When you start a workout, you can select the type of workout you are doing. There is a large list of activities, such as walking, treadmill, badminton, climbing stairs, hiking, and even house cleaning!
via
 All of your workouts are tracked, so you can always check out your progress. The history shows you all of the same information as any regular workout session. Total distance and calories are provided for each month. And you can always schedule your workouts and receive reminders of your scheduled workouts.
via
  Ever go running and forget your iPod? With CardioTrainer you don't need to worry about bringing your iPod with you! It has an integrated music player that plays from your phone playlist. So all you  need is a pair of headphones and you are set for your workout! The other neat feature that the app provides is voice feedback on your progress. It will tell you how many minutes you have been working out for, the distance traveled and calories burned. Basically, no need to look at the screen until you finish the workout!
via
A fun and cute feature that I love: Once you have completed each workout, it will compare the number of calories burned with a food item. For me, my 50 calories I burned is equivalent to 2 carrots!

CardioTrainer is available for all Android phones for free. You can choose to upgrade to CardioTrainer Pro for $9.99US, which has more options and features to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...