10 Fresh Summer Salads

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I love the summer season, especially since a lot of fruits and veggies that I purchase are grown locally. I drive by at least four fruit and veggie stands on my way to and from work, so I always pick up my produce from them. The produce tastes just so much better since they were not frozen or picked too early in order to arrive "fresh" at the store. It is also great to support local farmers that feed our families! If you love the fresh varieties of fruits and veggies growing either in your back yard or local farmer's stands, then you will enjoy these fresh garden veggie recipes! Enjoy!

Warm Quinoa, Spinach and Shiitake Salad

Strawberry Broccoli Salad
Glazed Summer Fruit Salad

Eggplant Caprese Salad
Grilled Vegetable Summer Salad with Mozzarella
Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
Cajun Turkey and Fresh Melon Salad
Fresh Summer Fruit Salad
Italian Salad
Pesto Pizza Salad

1 comment:

  1. These all look delicious! I have been really loving fruit in my salads lately!

    XOXO
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...