Just For The Ladies - Period Tracker App

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ok this post is for all the gals out there! I wanted to share a particular android app I use almost on a regular basis - Period Tracker app. If you're like me, you tend to forget when the last time your period came. Which is why this app can be perfect for you. So when your friends ask you to go to the beach this weekend, you won't forget that your "great aunt" is visiting the day you all plan to go. I love this cute and handy app that I use to enter my symptoms during my periods, as well as my moods or notes when I am not on my period. And this way I will never forget to pack according to when my aunt is expected to come!

The home screen of the app tells you when your next period should start as well as how many days you have until your next period or how many days you are late. What is also really cute is that when you are in your fertile time, flowers will bloom over the tree branches.

The calendar is very simple to use. Your period days are displayed with the little pink/red triangle in the corner, with light pink representing your light days and red representing your heavier days. Your fertile days are represented with a green dot and your ovulation day is shown with a flower. If you were intimate any days, it would show up with a heart, and any notes you made about your moods or symptoms are shown by a black dot.

You can enter your moods and symptoms of any day. The "moods" icons are just too cute! And for  each symptom there are three levels of intensities. This is great since I might have slight cramps on my first day but more intense cramps on my second day. This way, I can easily compare with how I felt the other months.

In settings, you can see what your average cycle is and how long your cycles were each month. You can also enter your body weight and temperature. I don't use this setting, since I don't feel it is necessary.

There are two versions of the app: the lite, which is free and the one I explained above; and the deluxe, which is $1.99 and has more options and features.

Note: These are not my images, They are the images retrieved from the app screenshots. This was not a sponsored post. I wanted to share this app with you all!

3 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be using this when we start trying for a baby! I love how detailed it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this should help with that...at least I am hoping to when we start to try as well! At least for now you can understand your body and cycle.

      Delete
  2. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
    Period tracker

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...