Insanity Program - Week 7 Update

Friday, June 14, 2013

This month is just flying past me! I have two weeks left (wow!), and I cannot believe just how fast it is going. I am really loving insanity, as insane as that may sound! :)


Month two seems to be easy-going for me. Don't get me wrong: it's still hard work! I am sweating more and more each day. But I think it is the fact that I have been doing this for the past month and a half now, and the protein drinks after my workout that help me get by . I make sure to drink a protein shake in the morning and after my workout at night. It really helps to heal my sore muscles and gives me an energy boost.


Because this week wasn't anything spectacular, there is nothing more for me to say other than the fact that I cannot wait to be done this 60-day program, since I am considering starting another 60-day program again after (after a break of course!).

*     *     *     *     *     *

Catch up on my previous updates:

I will share my week 8 update next Friday. Have a great weekend and a Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up!

    I am doing a blog design giveaway. Check it out :)

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job girl! Can't wait to see the after photo. Looks like you're already gaining more energy just by sticking to the program too. Doesn't it feel great to know you had the determination to do this? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...