Hello June!

Monday, June 3, 2013


Dear June - you are finally here! I wanted you to come so bad! The other months have been too harsh on me, my skin, and my attitude. You are the month that rings in summer, and you are followed by two marvelous summer months. Camping trips, barbecues, bonfires, beach time and get-togethers are in my close future. I am so ready to embrace the warm, sunny days you have in store!  But I cannot believe how fast the year has flown by, cannot believe that five months are already long gone, only captured in memory. Next month me and the hubby will be celebrating our one year anniversary. And even though it feels like we were married forever now, I still cannot believe that we have been married for one year. My how the time flies by! I ask you only one thing, dear month of June, and that is to stay a while and let me embrace all that you have to offer in the next thirty days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...