Summer Fashion

Thursday, May 16, 2013

It has been a very long and cold winter here in Ontario. It seems like we only get about 3 months of true, hot weather and then 9 months of mediocre and cold weather. And it truly sucks. But hey, who am I to complain, especially considering that in some areas there were reports of snow last week. SNOW....in MAY! Yep. So I will close my mouth and shush!

With June on its way and the summer days not too far ahead, I can't wait for the cute summer dresses, skirts and shorts that are just dying to come out of my closet! (Sorry summer clothing...you have been cooped up in my closet for a very very long time!). Here are some cute pairings and clothing for 2013.
1 // 2 // 3
1 // 2 // 3
1 // 2 // 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...