Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Thursday, May 2, 2013

With Mother's Day around the corner, I thought it would be a great way to look towards blogs and Etsy shops for neat and creative Mother's Day ideas. Check them out below!

If you are crafty then consider making mom a special DIY gift - I know she will treasure it even more! And a neat way to say "I made it especially for you, mom!"
Gathered Clutch Rocky Bucket Canvas Bag Animal Planter Flower Pillow Sewing Kit in a Jar Lace Bag Jewellery Organizer Paint Swirl Vases

If you don't have patience or time to make your mom a craft, check out these cute and neat ideas that you can purchase from Etsy. Majority of these items are under the $50 mark, while only a couple are up to $70.
Fabric Button Earrings Reversible Bag Personalized Necklace Kitchen Set Bird Nest Pendant Owl Spa Set Lip Balm Set Serving Platter Catch-All Basket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jovana, I wanted to return the visit after you left the nice comment on my Icebox cake. I like your blog and am now following via Google+ and GFC. You have a nice Mother's Day round-up! Have a great weekend! Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch
    P.S. - I have a Rock 'N Share Wed. linky party I would love to have you join.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! :) I will definitely join your party!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...