Weekend Recap

Monday, April 22, 2013

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! It was a busy one for me. Here is what my weekend looked like, in pics :)

Our whole town woke up to a white surprise Saturday morning. It is the weekend of Earth Day and who would've thought we would still get snow? It isn't as bad as I'm making it seem like. But I am just wondering: if April showers bring May flowers, what does April snow bring then?
 This is from our compost area we have in the back yard with the leaves...snow in April just makes me cringe!

I met up with my sister and my best friend for a nice brunch. We went to a cute little place that just opened up here in town. I enjoyed a nice glass of cold lemonade. I LOVE lemonade! Especially during the summer months since I sip on some lemonade all.the.time during the hot summer days!
This is now my new fave brunch dish:  breakfast flatbread. It is just scrambled eggs, cheddar, bacon and spinach on a warm naan bread drizzled with hollandaise sauce.

And I also found some time to get my nails done. I got the gel nail polish, which I love since it lasts me more than a month without any chipping (even with all the housework I do!). And since I get the french tip style, it is so easy to retouch with the acrylic nail polish I have at home as my nails grow.  I just love the shine of the nails after a nice manicure!

Hope you all had a great weekend! And happy Earth Day today!

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you had an interesting and fun weekend. That groundhog should be wanted for lying this year about an early Spring! lol

    Your nails look so neat! You have to do a future blog post on how you get them like that. It creeps me out to push back my cuticles and trim the skin off YUCK. I should wear gloves when I work around the house but I don't and they get cracked or chipped and the skin around the nails get rough so a nice DIY home manicure would be cool to learn! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! :) I would do a post, but unfortunately I didnt do them myself. But if I ever do I definitely will do a post!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...