Easter Weekend Recap

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. We had a family lunch on Easter Sunday at our house. We ended up setting up the table in the basement since we have limited room upstairs.

I was finally able to use some of the serve-ware, crystal and dinnerware that I received as wedding gifts! And a table isn't complete without some beautiful fresh flowers!

I found these cute plastic Easter eggies at Walmart and decided to buy them for a place setting.

I filled them with some yummy chocolate eggs.

Some real colourful eggs were served as well!

Some yummy homemade desserts were made and served! I forgot to take pictures of the lunch menu. But these are better to look at anyways :)

We even had a surprise visit by the Easter bunny himself!

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...