Creamy Linguine with Spinach and Mushrooms
Prep time: 5 min Cook Time: 15 min Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 lb pasta (I used linguine)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (8 oz) mushrooms, sliced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 bunch spinach, finely chopped
- 1 can reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package. Drain and reserve.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. When hot, add garlic and allow to fry a bit but not brown, about 1 minute. Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, and cook mushrooms until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add the spinach and cook until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes.
3. In the pot with the cooked and drained pasta, add the spinach and mushroom mixture and stir until combined. Add the can of mushroom soup and allow to warm up over low-medium heat. Add Parmesan cheese.
Where I link up my posts!