Shoes!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I have been searching for new boots since winter began. I could never seem to find ones that looked good and were cheap. Now that spring and summer clothing are coming out on the racks, I have found some cute boots for a really good price! When it comes to footwear, I am all for comfort. I have had my share of days where I could barely make it through the day in uncomfortable shoes or boots. I fell in love with these boots from Globo that were on clearance for $45!

And I just had to pick up some wedges for summer. I love wedges - they are just oh-so comfortable and just so cute to slip on with a cute summer dress! Again, on clearance for $20! Now, let's all cross our fingers for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...