It's March Break!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It is March Break for many kiddos across Canada and the US. Many families will be staying home, spending quality time together. Which means, increased family outings to the mall, the library, local parks and family restaurants. For some, keeping your kids to behave at public outings such as restaurants can be a daunting task. I don't have any kids, but I do tend to wonder just how hard it might be to get your kids to behave when you are trying to enjoy a nice family dinner at a restaurant. Imagine, going to a restaurant with your family in hopes that your young child doesn't throw a fit about not eating their veggies, or becoming irritable after only a few minutes of being there. Or imagine, going to a restaurant and seeing a child screaming or becoming irritable right next to you. It is not an enjoyable outing for either parents, kids and other customers.

I came across this great article from Find a Babysitter that gives great tips on how to get your kids to behave in a restaurant. I hope you enjoy the article as much as I did! I know I'll be using these tips when I eventually have kids of my own.

Do you have any tips on getting your kids to behave in any public setting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...