Easter Table Setting Color Palette

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I can't believe Easter is right around the corner! It has come so early this year. I am still running around trying to figure out what colour scheme I will be going with this year, since me and the hubs are hosting this year's Easter lunch. And since this will be our first year as a married couple hosting it, I want everything to be just right. I spent all day Sunday searching on Pinterest and Google for ideas on table settings and coordination. I have selected a few ideas from each colour scheme to see which one is best, and if you are also in a struggle with ideas I hope these will help! Enjoy!

Lavender

Green

Pink

Blue

Hope these colour palettes help with your Easter decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...