Valentine's Day Nail Art

Wednesday, February 13, 2013


I had some free time this weekend to do my nails for the special love day coming up. I love doing my own nails for the seasons cause I can get really creative! I did a pinky-rose colour on my nails and added a diagonal nail art design using a clear nail polish with microglitter. I used Sally Hansen's nail art pen to do the heart on my ring finger.

Love it!

On a side note, did you all have a great Fat Tuesday yesterday? It is a tradition in our house to get at least one paczki on this day. However, we ended up buying 6! As you can see, the box was left with four as both myself and the mister had one for dinner. They are yummy...and since they come only once a year why not allow yourself to indulge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...