These Are My Confessions...

Monday, February 11, 2013


One - You might not know this, but after my workouts I indulge in something that many might not consider after a workout. I watch Honey Boo Boo after my cardio workouts...*shame*. In all honesty, it is the mindless entertainment that is just relaxing after a cardio session, and the fact that the show motivates me to work out the next day.. and the next, and the next. It is possibly the. worst. show. ever! Yes I watched them wash their hair in the sink and screamed out NOO! or watched them eat sketti with their famous sauce - ketchup and butter - and felt my own arteries clog up! But I have to admit it is very entertaining!

Two - I crave twinkies while watching Honey Boo Boo after my cardio workout! I know! I shouldn't watch it then! But hey, at least I don't allow my taste buds to win and I have avoided the snack section ever since I started watching the show (for fears that a twinkie box might just jump in the cart).

Three - I ate more chip and dip and fried cheesecake than I should have this past weekend. I guess I need to work extra hard to lose those calories this week!

Four - One of my New Year's resolutions was to eat more fruits and veggies. While I told myself and the hubby that we were going to eat more vegetarian meals this year, I ended up making meat loaf (recipe this week!) a week into 2013...again *shame*.

Five - I have been watching reruns of "7th Heaven" recently. It's getting quite religious too...every day a new episode! I used to love that show when I was younger.

Six - I keep having the same reoccurring dream, over and over again. It is of me traveling (with my other half, of course) to a far away tropical destination and staying there for a while. Or, at least until I get a tan and I can finally stop blending in with the snow!

Seven - I sing in the shower, but quietly. I cannot dare make the hubs know of this. I see the look my dog gives me after my shower...he knows, yes he knows!

3 comments:

  1. Why can't your husband know you sing in the shower?!

    It's karaoke time in my shower like erry day. And in my car.... on blast lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :) Two reasons. One - I am a terrible singer. And two - we share a wall with the neighbours next door so I don't want them to hear "I believe I can fly" in off-pitch tunes :)

      Delete
  2. okay, I feel so validated by this post. I LOVE honey boo boo! and I also know it is, quite possibly, the dumbest show ever! why is it so fun to watch? I kinda love their family.

    Cammie
    camillathegorilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...