The Day of Love {Round-Up}

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

With Valentine's day around the corner (and I mean right around the corner - two days!) I wanted to post some of my favourite things that remind me of Valentine's Day...or that I just found through the blog world of some really neat ideas. Enjoy!

I absolutely love these tasty, creative and healthy treats by Hatter and Hare Events! Who says that all girls want chocolates? Bonus - you won't feel guilty about eating a WHOLE box of chocolates and gaining weight, and your man is happy cause you won't blame him for gaining weight!

Now we go from a healthy treat to something that is just OH.MY.GAWD delicious! How cute and yummy do these bars look? Tonia from The Gunny Sack really knows how to make my mouth water!

These pillows from Creature Comforts blog are just so cute. Who needs to buy pillows when you can just make them yourself! And the instructions are so easy!

If you just want to decorate your home quickly before your date arrives, just print this and place in a nice frame. I love subway art - and this one from eighteen 25 is just so adorable!

Make quick and cute Valentine's Day cards to give to friends and loved ones by printing off the template, from Lisa Storm, and attaching your chocolate sweets. So simple and yet so cute!

These frozen yogurt dipped strawberries from Glamour look good, and they are good for you.You can share them, or indulge in them by yourself!

Hope this was enough inspiration to get you off the chair and doing some crafts before the day flies by!

Oh and PS - have a happy Fat Tuesday (or Mardi Gras, or Shrove Tuesday, or Paczki Day, or whatever you want to call it!). Will you be eating any Paczki's today? I know I'll only indulge in one!

2 comments:

  1. o I love the frozen dipped strawberry! That looks so pretty and delicious! I'm not the biggest chocolate fan so this sounds perfect! I just stumbled over you blog from on of your buttons and I'm so glad I did! Can't wait to read more from you!

    Your Newest Follower,
    -Hannah

    http://thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...