Top Projects of 2012 and 2013 Ideas

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top Projects of 2012
I thought it would be cool to look back at some of the projects I completed around the house in 2012. Since I started this blog in August of this year, I haven't really captured the other projects I have done around the house, so I will focus on the projects I blogged about since August. Here they are!



2013 Projects

For 2013, I honestly don't have anything major planned in terms of renovations or crafts for the home. I think we are done with the renovations in our home. We own a small semi-detached home, which needed some TLC and modernizing when we first moved in. We renovated the kitchen (which was two years ago, and I never blogged about that!), finished our unfinished basement, modernized our bathroom, painted all our trim and replaced the interior and exterior doors. Because we are planning to move out by the end of 2013 or beginning of 2014, we will more likely be shifting our concentration towards saving money for a new (bigger) home! However, I did find a few things that should be complete in 2013.

1. Update window coverings
The window coverings in our living room came with the house. They no longer work properly, and I am forced to keep them closed during the day. As you can see in the picture below, the outdated and orange old-school window coverings we have are in need of updating!

2. Wall Art
If you recall from my post in October about the wall art that I was so eager to do, I have a confession to make. I have not yet put them up! Which is why I plan to do it in 2013!

3. Sew an apron
Since I have started to sew, I was thinking my next step should be to try my skills at an apron. I love cooking and baking, so this will surely come in handy!
source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...