Red, Green and Gold Holiday Vignette

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hello! Thanks for stopping by at this busy time of the year. I have been so busy with everything Christmas, from baking cookies to crafts to watching my fave movies. I finally had time to take some pictures of my holiday vignette I have in the family room. I am welcoming you to see my display, so come on in and take a peek for yourselves!

This is what the vignette looks like. I went with a red, green and gold theme this year. It is traditional, but it also goes very well with the wall colour. Nothing too bold.

I have an evergreen tree in the back yard, so I snipped some branches off and used them as my garland along the front of the table. I bought some snowflake ornaments and stuck them in the branches for a more "winter wonderland" sort of look.

I decided to display some pretty gold and red ornaments on a gold charger plate. Simple, easy and very pretty. Adding some snowflakes ties in with the look of the garland.

I filled three tall vases of varying sizes with some faux snow found at the dollar store. Sticking in some pieces of evergreen branches, I wanted to create a winter scene in a vase.

I love this nutcracker from HomeSense. Again, keeping up with the colour scheme of golf and silver.

I was thinking of the best ways to display our Christmas cards. I decided on using table card holders from our wedding to hold each card. It displays it nicely and provides some nice decor to the table.

Have you decorated for Christmas yet?

*     *     *     *     *     *

Linking up with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...