Mincemeat Mini Pies
Prep time: 20 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Yield: 12 Mini Pies
- 1 pkg ready made pie crust (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 cup ready made mincemeat (you can use cherry, apple, lemon, etc!)
1. Grease muffin pans. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough. Using a round cookie cutter or cup (about 3-1/2 inches in diameter) cut out 12 circles. Press lightly into the muffin pans to form the pie shell. Fill with filling, about one to two tablespoons.If you want to do a lattice style on top, cut dough into strips and place in alternating manner (one on top of the other). If you want a full top, cut out 12 more circles and place on top. Press edges lightly to seal.
3. Bake in center of oven until golden, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool for a bit. Serve warm.
Where I link up my posts!