Chewy Pecan Squares
Prep time: 10 min Total Time: 2 hours Yield: 16 bars
- 1-1/4 cups graham or vanilla crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coarsely ground pecans
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk
1. Line a 9-inch square cake pan with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix together graham crumbs, melted butter and ground pecans. Mix until well combined and moistened. Press into cake pan.
2. Sprinkle chocolate chips then chopped pecans over crust. Pour condensed milk over top.
3. Bake in center of oven at 350°F for 25-30 minutes. Once baked, let cool in pan for 15 minutes. Cover and refrigerate to cool completely about 1 hour.
Where I link up my posts!