Printable Kitchen Conversion Chart

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone enjoyed their extra hour of sleep this weekend. I sure did! :) I spent most of Saturday cooking up a storm in the kitchen, which I will share with you those recipes this week. Also, for those of you in the US, today is your big day - the great election! I'm excited to see the turnout (even though I don't live in the US!). Today I thought I would share with you a free conversion chart that I made to help you with your cooking and baking. Especially with the holiday season coming up, a chart like this will help! I am planning on making another chart for the weight, so keep an eye out for that! I also converted this chart into PDF form, which you can print and keep in your kitchen. Mine is stuck to the side of my fridge! Print it, share it, pin it! Enjoy!




Linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...