Thanksgiving Menu Ideas

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Thursday to all! Wow, I can't believe that this weekend is Thanksgiving weekend! October has come upon us so fast and quick, I am still in shock! Where did September go? Even with the chill in the air and the leaves falling, I still love October for Thanksgiving. To me, this is the start of a rather long holiday season! Plus the smell of pumpkin pie, apples and cinnamon, and walking into a warm home from the chilly outside is just something I love!

I have compiled a list of recipes from my favourite sources that I just know you will enjoy. I hope this helps in the dinner planning process!

1. Ultimate Stuffed Mushrooms - Kraft Foods
2. Mini Mushroom Tarts - Completely Delicious
3. Classic Stuffed Eggs - Canadian Living
4. Spinach, Bacon and Onion Dip - Martha Stewart
5. Cornbread Bites - Martha Stewart

1. Dijon Maple Glazed Spiral Ham - Food Network
2. Herbed Pork Roast and Cranberry Chutney - Food Network
3. Perfect Roast Turkey - Martha Stewart
4. Maple Glazed Stuffed Roast - Kraft Foods

1. Roasted Fall Vegetable Salad - Kraft Foods
2. Mashed Potato Layer Bake -  Kraft Foods
3. Sauteed Green Beans and Mushroom - Food Network
4. Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffing with Smoked Sausage - Canadian Living
5. Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Martha Stewart

1. Pumpkin-Carrot Cake - Kraft Foods
2. Homemade Pumpkin Pie - Taste of Home
3. Cinnamon Apple Cake - Robin Hood
4. Deluxe Pumpkin Cheesecake - Taste of Home
5. Four-Layer Pumpkin Cake - Kraft Foods
6. Pumpkin-Chocolate Tiramisu - Martha Stewart

Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving! See you all back here next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...