Decisions, Decisions

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Good morning all! Thanks for stopping by today! If you remember from yesterday's post, I was talking about the different looks that I was going for in regards to our bathroom reno that we will be starting soon. After thinking about it more last night, looking through the selections at the local hardware stores in town, I have come up with some ideas of what I have found suitable for the bathroom, which I found all from Rona.

This first reno board I created uses dark cabinets with a white counter top. I love the idea of including a glass shelf, since it adds a modern touch. I did not include a mirror in this board because I was planning on reusing the mirror we currently have and just adding a frame around it.
This second board uses white cabinets, white counter top and a really neat mirror. I like this mirror since it is simple but modern.
Looking at my two boards I think I am really aiming for the darker cabinets. Since our bathroom is small, having the two drawers with one door helps to add more storage space and allows us to organize it efficiently. I find myself adding baskets and stackable shelves in our current two-door cabinet to maximize space.

And finally, the paint! I am telling you now, it is SO hard to decide on paint. I like neutral and light. The tiles we currently have in the bathroom, which we are not replacing, have hints of blue and grey in them. So I naturally went with that palette. Here are a few of my faves that I chose from Behr. I will collect these colour sample chips the next time I go to Rona or Home Depot and see which colour choice works best in our bathroom. Again, I will keep you updated on this as things start to roll along with this reno!
Are you liking any of my selections? Do you have a preferred colour? Let me know in the comments section below!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the information provided in this article and I really like the way you have explained each and everything so well. Very well done with the article, hope that you will continue to do posting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...