Butterfly Themed Brunch

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

When I had begun planning for a brunch with my close girlfriends, I initially had no theme in mind. However, after going to my local craft store and choosing out the perfect paper for the invites, a theme had been born! Now my theme was geared around those invitations, shown here.


For the how-to on this easy centerpiece, see my post here.


The blue candle holders were once black, but after some sky-blue spray paint, they perfectly matched the colour scheme of the party!


These napkin ring holders I had made using thin twigs found from the dollar store, twirling the twigs around themselves to form a 2" ring, securing it in place with a dab of hot glue and gluing in place a butterfly found at the dollar store.


I turned these yellow candle holders into pretty flower vases.



And the main course of the brunch was this simple spinach and cheese fritata!


I also served croissants, toast with jam, and bowl of fruit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...