My Favourite Craft Websites

Thursday, August 30, 2012


Good day all! As some of you know, I am all into crafts and creating new things with the things I find around my home or in stores for a cheap price. Today I will share with you a few of my favourite websites where I get most of my inspiration from.






You have probably stumbled upon this website a few times, or might be an addicted user of it (I sure am!). Pinterest allows you to make boards of all the things you love or discover on the web and share with other users of the site. Alternatively, you can also browse other pinboards by topic or those created by other users. You can browse recent pins by selecting a specific topic of interest, and just be lost in the wonderful pictures and ideas of the photo gallery. In order to register, you need to be invited by a Pinterest user. If you dont have an account with Pinterest but would like one, please email me and I'll invite you!






Similar to Pinterest, craftgawker displays a photo gallery type of layout to allow the users to visually search for arts and crafts. Its a neat way to see what others have done to help inspire you on your next craft project! You can freely register onto the site, ulike pinterest where you need to be invited.






Instructables is a newly discovered site for me. This website allows users to share what they create through photos of either the project or a step-by-step guide or through video tutorials. Its like a youtube version for crafts-y people! They have an assortment of growing topics from food to living to technology. Check it out!

Do you have any favourite websites for crafts, insipration or projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...